Thursday, January 21, 2010

Weather

Ha, I have one follower. And I doubt anyone even looks at this blog. Not that I tell people anyways, but i guess I could.

I love rainy weather, esp. when there is a thunderstorm, but cold and rainy, no thank you. It was freezing just walking a half mile to K&W for lunch today. I had fried chicken and broccoli and brought home half. But at least lunch was nice w/ my godfather Jerry. And next week I get to go spend the night at their house so we can play my christmas present, SCene it:Disney version. I can't wait! They will probably beat me.

Still no job. But I start volunteering soon, so that will be good. Nothing planned this weekend except exercise and being a couchpotato. So I've set up my couch w/ a sheet on it, a pillow and a nice warm blanky...

Not sure if I'll go back out in this weather...if its crappy, its even more of a pain to try and go...so who knows. Not much on tv tonite or friday. Then saturday nite i want to watch a lifetime movie...should be good.

i just wish i had money coming in somehow.

1 comment:

  1. Um...I'm a follower! And have you even sent this address to other family and friends???

    ReplyDelete