Friday, January 29, 2010

Scene It

Last nite was fun! We had sloppy joes and tater tots for dinner, Michelle was able to come...YEA!!! Then afterwards we played SCENE It, unfortunetly a lot of the questions we got, they hadn't seen the shows. Oh well. It was still fun, and I can keep bring it back too. Then we hung around, Casey showed me the "updates" to the house. Then Michelle had to leave...boo!

Then we watched Jonas Brothers and Suite Life on Deck, 2 episodes I wanted to see, but hadn't watched before I took the cable away. Then us adults watched the news, even weather channel was saying we get snow...so we'll see.

Then finally got to sleep, slept ok, had some weird dreams, then woke up and it was after 7. Then we had scrambled eggs, bacon, toast...yummy. Now I'm home waiting to go to home-home. But I'm showered, dressed and ready to go. so when Mom calls, I'll put my shoes on and be ready!!!

and who knwos, maybe this snow is coming, maybe not. but even the weather channel is definite we are getting stuff...we'll see. mom's been to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment