Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday

Ok, well, got the run around with Harris Teeter, so I left a message and will try again later or tomorrow. Tried the B&N site, that was a complete run around and no help. And tried for jobs at Target, but none were available at the one I could get to.

I've also downloaded applications for 2 YMCAS, one in DC and the other in Ohio, in hopes then maybe crashing with relatives until I save up some money, if that Y is interested.

Done some cleaning today, taken a shower, hung up some clothes, I deem Monday as laundry day, as not to do much laundry and I really dont need to do it that often.

I'm thankful for my sister, shes relentless even when I don't want to hear it.

Tonite if Volleyball, can't wait for that. Though I think I'm gonna go for a walk outside today too...then tomorrow I have a meeting about volunteering at the library. Guess I didn't get the full time job, who knows. Then I guess Thursday hanging out w/ Jerry. Then just trying to get my work outs in. So who knows. Maybe even get to go to W-S.

2 more weeks and I go for my orientation in hopes of soon finding a job. We'll see.

1 comment: