Well, today has been alright. Slept late, then did a little picking up, ate breakfast, lunch. Watched tv. Then walked 2 miles round trip to do a taste testing. It was yummy. And I got a 5 dollar gift card to HT, which mommy gets.
I'm soo tired of facebook, but its the only means of communication I have. But all I see are, I'm tired of work and school, my kid did this today, look at the pictures I have. At least you have a social life, money coming in, something to do.
All I got is a family that cares about me and a volunteer job. Thats all. And I'm close to ending up on the street. Try being in my position. Never being able to buy what you really want, go out with friends and eat. I would love to go on a shopping spree...but I'm stuck where I am. Unemployed and lonely.
No comments:
Post a Comment