Thursday, January 7, 2010

Updated

Well, since Alice just posted on her blog, I thought I would on mine and update everyone.

I resigned from the YMCA on Sept. 18th because of specifics that were given and it was either do that or be fired. I resigned, before I had another job. Then 2 weeks later, My mom and I went in to meet w/ my boss' boss and after an hour, it was agreed that I would come back, we even shook on it. The next day, she calls and says that my resignation letter didn't say how i was going to fix things and improve and that it was mean and rude and told me I couldn't come back.

I got a job with another place, but b/c of complaints from the mall, was let go. Whoopee. I think they just needed to cover their butt.

Then after countless calls to another place that hired me in September, they finally have me come in for training, I got their early then was told that all the positions I wanted was full, but if i was interested in another, I could take it. I said fine. But then after talking and realizing about it, it was 4 bucks a day to get there, for something I really didnt want.

I filed for unemployment, got disqualified b/c my excuse was hourly change, but it was more than that. I've applied at numerous other places, and no luck.

I basically want my job back or to sue them. Oh well.

So in my spare time, I've got to Winston-Salem twice to visit Grandma and Grandpa, been home to help w/ a Yard Sale, we did ok. Celebrated my birthday w/ Friends and Family. Went home and to WS for thanksgiving. Then went home for 2 weeks at Christmas nad got sick.

Tomorrrow I go to this place called TEEACh for an evaluation to see if I need to go further for my problems or go back to another service I've been recommended. I hope they find something wrong. I'm tired of all of this.

And now here are my 10 truths for Alice and all:

1. I love to watch re-runs. Don't care much for new shows
2. I love horror movies
3. I want a job and money
4. I love chicken, mainly fried
5. I sleep w/ Mr. Kitty, a stuffed animal every nite
6. I hate to freakin' clean
7. I'm tired of living in this apartment
8. I love soda
9. I hate eating healthy, but i try
10. I love febreze scents, scenty shampoos

No comments:

Post a Comment