Well, I ended up working out and somehow had a fast work out. I did my mile a little faster than took two showers b/c the first one didnt' have good hot water pressure. so i moved to another and finished in that one, then got dressed and left.
then came home and been watching LMN. a movie is on based similar to a book I read.
Tomorrow I'm gonna do the dishes and sit around and watch 90210 and bring it on again(maybe).
Then Sunday is church w/ Cortney! Our last time forever...:(
Then Monday is volunteering and later in the week, shoe shopping. I discovered on the way to work out last nite, that there are some holes in my shoes, which then gave me some soggy soxs to work out in. Boo.
And just still trucking away at finding a damn job, its been nearly 4.5 months since i resigned. grrr. who knows
No comments:
Post a Comment