I want to write about how miserable I really am, how I hate this situation, how I am tired of mommy and daddy paying for me. How I have to go without what I really want because I have no money. But I can't. B/c this is a temporary situation. Sooner or later I will come across a job.
Hopefully sooner rather than later. Its getting tired, frustrating, and a pain in the butt.
But I am grateful for my loving family. They have done everything b/c I got screwed over. They take me to the store or give me money for the store, pay the bills, give a listening ear when I want to cry, like right now.
My good friend is moving in 2 weeks to Cali. Don't have that many other friends, or at least ones I can ask for a ride. I don't want her to move, but I know it will make her happy.
I hate my life, where is the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm trying hard not to dwell on it, but everyday is a reminder i dont have a job, money, friends or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment