Well, yesterday was the appointment with TEEACH. That didn't get anywhere. Because now that we decided on an evaluation, it could take up almost a year before I actually get evaluated. So now its back to a massive job hunt. Mom and dad can't keep paying the bills. Then after that Dad and I went to Chick fil a, yummy in my tummy. then I came home, watched tv, napped, watched some more tv.
Today I've done some laundry, picked up the living room, done dishes, made my bed, make spare meals/lunch and soon going to go swim. Right now I'm watching Back to the Future Trilogy.
And who knows what else ill do today, probably just watch TV! Maybe go to church tomorrow. Need to get to library and store though. who knwos.
If I lived near a library I would just sit in it all day every day and read!
ReplyDelete