Saturday, January 23, 2010

The rest of the day

Well, i ended up watching tv for a little while, caught up on my 90210 like I wanted to, then ate lunch and napped then headed to work out. I rode 2 miles on teh stationary bike and had a nice, long, hot shower. Then came back and watched tv. Then went back so my friend John and I could go to the store...I spend a little over budget, which is ok. I should have enough for a while. Then john insisted we go to Mickey Ds, so I gave in and went.

Then got home and watch tv...waiting for this new movie on Lifetime to come on, The Pregnancy Pact to come on. Then bed.

Tomorrow is church w/ Cortney...Our last time till who knwos when!

Then on Monday, I'm going to a temp agency. I'm canceling my interview for Tuesday, mom did a little more research and the place ain't that grand. So I'm not going, shes ok with it.

I got to talk to my friend Janet today, she sick. But we talked for a few. It was great to catch up with her. Maybe I'll try adn go see her thursday. who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment