Tuesday, February 23, 2010

sore

Yesterday, I got up at 5am to meet Nichole to work out. I did the stationary bike for 1.5, .5 on the elliptical and free weights. Then came home and slept 3 hours. Then ate, watched tv, I think I slept again, then got up, cleaned some, watched movies, then showered at the Y...went and helped with alpha then home and watch the bachelor tell all show. then bed.

today, ive watched a movie, slept late, done the dishes, a load of laundry, then going to watch ER then go back to CV for a birthday card and food. then back to watch tv and movies till Tuesday nite special..and maybe walking w/ erin.

and i still got to pack, but not till after my clothes are dried, then on wednesday, maybe work out or just get stuff done there. then heading home-home till friday, to where hopefully i can get pictures scanned, taxes done, WII time done. then the weekend in benson. then back home for another boring week. we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment