Sunday, February 7, 2010

Last One

Well, didn't go work out. Did a little cleaning after putting the dishes away. then some tv, then a nap, then up, watching tv, had a dinner of chips and a cheeseburger...still have ethe chips and dip to eat...maybe ill just save them. didnt make it to the Y, so I'll go sometime tomorrow and shower then. And tomorrow nite is the Bachelor...I missed one, but its almost over. I know some peeps that should be on it...

I've got the superbowl on, but its muted, i liked the budweiser where the town makes a bridge of humans, kinda kool actually.

Reading this book Sandy gave me to read, Kirk Cameron, pretty good so far. And occasionally watching the game, its almost half time. my house reeks of burger, so i turned the vent back on for a little bit to help. we'll see. thats all for tonite, more posts tomorrow on the game and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment