Saturday, February 6, 2010

Oh Well

Well, I woke up then went to the Y and worked out, did a 1.5 on the elliptical. Then showered and came home, ate breakfast, tried to take a nap, but was bored, not tired. So I got up and got into cleaning.

I re-swept my bathroom floor, then dry swiftered it. Then cleaned the sink. Then I did almost all the dishes, whats left is some containers. Took out the trash. Soon I will do laundry.

I have my grocery list ready, just hope I'm motivated to go and walk tomorrow. Or maybe take the bus. We'll see.

And tomorrow nite is the super bowl. I'll be watching for the commercials. And maybe get to hang w/ friends, no invites yet, but who knows.

Then next week I go to Vocational Rehab to start the process of getting a job. I also think I want to go back to school for computers. And aquire actual skills with it. And learn Quiken. We'll see. Then go look into more services I can get b/c I have no job. No money. Then helping Jerry w/ these slides finally and volunteering. And of course getting my mile in everyday. But maybe going back to WS, grandma still isn't doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment