This morning started out bad...I was turning the knob on the hot water in the shower and it came off..so water was shooting out at me. I try to get it on, no luck. Then called Daddy twice who then came over. By then the bathroom had flooded and all my towels were on the floor. So daddy got the knob on then I ran to the Y to shower and came back, got breakfast. Mom took the towels home to wash.
And also this AM, I had my appointment, it took 15 mins. last time, it was an hour. Then the lady was like, this is all, just need that paperwork from therapy. i said she sent it thursday and she was like, it would be in yiour folder. And that she hadn't checked her box yet. GRRR...
Then Mom was nice enough to take me to the other side of downtown to apply for food stamps, just have to get some paperwork in and I should be set.
Then we were deciding for lunch, either The Diner or Flying Biscuit. So at 2pm, we are seated at the Diner, since mom was able to park at the curb. When did we get our food or how was it? we will never know. We finally left at 2:40ish and had no food still. At 2:30ish, the waiter came to say it would be 5 more minutes. Mom finally gave in and we left. We then overheard them telling the cook not to finish with the food. So that was 45 mins. to wait for food. And everyone else around us got theirs before us!!! Grrr. So we went to Flying Biscuit and had the food in 5 mins. and it was wonderful. Now just sitting at the apartment, listening to the rain..I need a nap and going to ploay volleyball soon and walk the track.
No comments:
Post a Comment