Well, last nite I went to volleyball and I dunno how i managed to keep my mouth shut. Its freaking pick up. and now some of them have cost us from getting a 2nd nite to play. grrr. and this one member kept getting on my case everytime i hit the ball or was in setter position. thank goodness thomas nad barry were there...erin had to study...oh well.
today was my first real day of volunteering and is actually fun. I go in tomorrow also. i then got home and ate brunch, then napped, talked to erin, now up cleaning and trying to sell some stuff. took pictures of my dvd player and a file cabinet i want to sell. we'll see how long that takes.
grandma in hospital again, please pray for her.
tomorrow, volunteering, working out w/ erin again, friday, hangin' w/ karina
No comments:
Post a Comment