Sunday, February 21, 2010

i dunno

I dunno. I went and swam 7 laps, thats 14 times up and down the lane. then i showered. sometimes i want my job and i mean really want it. i was suppose to come back and i want to come back, just until i get another one. i need money and i need it now. whats the point of living where i live? it was only cause i went in at 5am...i want to go back and i want to go back now.

its driving me crazy to walk in there everyday and not be getting paid for it. its not a bed a roses and im tired of the situation im in, but no one is hiring. im pissed off. i want my damn job back. i was suppose to be ging back, but someone didn't understand what a resignation letter is. damn her. and that certain people never said anything...like the one who said it was like toothpaste, what i did, can't stuff back in.

1 comment:

  1. Sam...A resignation letter means YOU QUIT. So...you QUIT. When you quit a job, you don't get it back. I get very frustrated reading this on your blog b/c I feel like you're not making an effort to be realistic and handle this like an adult. The Y didn't work out; you knew it and they knew it. I realize you want a job, but that's what voc rehab is for. Obsessing and getting angry with the Y is not only absurd but it accomplishes nothing, and you're never going to be able to do anything else if you can't just let it go and move on. That's just a fact of life. I know your situation sucks, but blaming it on the Y is insane. And let me remind you, you weren't happy working there at least 50% of the time, so it goes both ways. You're better off- you just won't see that until you can find something that fits you and your personality better.

    ReplyDelete