Well, I was proven wrong, people may read this, just that they don't comment it. Well, today, I got up, showered, had breakfast, made pound cake muffins w/ chocolate. Then went to Vintage21 church, I actually liked it...And the couple that gave me a ride were real sweet and easy to talk to about religion/beliefs.
Then got home, had lunch, chicken sandwich and soup, then napped then watched Scream 2, did the dishes, picked up a tiny bit.
Was planning on making some phone calls tomorrow, but its a holiday. Oh well. Then still plan on going to Grandmas/pas and maybe staying out there with mom and dad. I think I am going to cancel cable and get netflix. Because the tv shows I like to watch, I can download, get on netflix, so why pay for the tv? I got food stamps, just have to see what food items I can use them on and wait till I get the card.
Still no job, I'm calling VR tuesday to see about a new counselor and see if the stuff just got missed placed.
I need another loan from Mommy/daddy, this for food and electric bill. Grrr, I hope i get a huge tax refund, granted they will take longer, but that I get a big one.
Mom says we can have steak next time I come home, yea. Real Food!!!
I love my family! Without them, I'd be living in the backyard or something.
So make sure you love your family, the only one you damn well got!
So, I love yoiu Mommy, Daddy, Alice, Alex, Kris, Jynx, Stetson, harrison, Indy...
No comments:
Post a Comment