The weather for February this year was crazy. We had a little of everything each week. Raleigh had Rain, snow, sleet, Ice, 70 degree weather every week.
Last weekend was fun. On Friday i worked 8-4 then went home and vegged on the couch all night, staying up late. Then Saturday, I slept late then got up to do laundry, clean and wait for my friend Julie to come and pick me up to go to lunch. We went and met Ashley at Grill 57 for lunch and to hang out. Then, Ashley took me out to Mom and Dad's house for Alices birthday. My friend John also came over and another surprise was that Pat and Joyce were coming down for her birthday.
And for Alices' birthday, Mom and dad were there also, as well as Alister, her hubby, Stetson, Slobbers and Jynx. It was a lot of fun. We watched Nascar, Big Bang Theory, the NCSU game(they lost) and home videos. Then all but Mom, Dad, Pat, Joyce and I had to leave. I got to stay the night and Pat and Joyce were staying as well. We had some yummy food Alice had picked out for her birthday dinner and cupcakes and apple pie for dessert.
Then Sunday, Alice came back for breakfast, we had eggs, biscuits, bacon. It was yummy in my tummy. Then we showed Alice the home videos we had watched the night before, then it was time for her, Pat and Joyce to head out. I left later because I had to work 3-11. That was a looong night.
No comments:
Post a Comment