My Week was pretty good:
On Monday I worked during the day, that was fun, then my friend kristen came adn got me an went to her house, where, she, john, stephen and I had dinner and watched the new episode of the Walking Dead. John is now in Ohio, Kristen to go soon.
Then I slept late tuesday and my neighbors picked me up bc of rain, it didn't rain til we got home. Wednesday I was off, slept almost all day and did nothing. Thursday was a looong day. I got up early to walk to the orthodontist, but ahd the dentist first, it wasn't so bad. Mom met me there then we went to chick fil a and work, so she coudl shop and I could go to work. It was crazy, i was there 1-7, never saw so many cANDY, cards, alcohol. Ha. then a walk home to watch Big Bang and movies. friday I was off, slept late, cleaned up around teh apartment before Ashley came over, then walked and met her at HT, she helped me shop, then we got a movie to watch and she cooked dinner and then went home.
Today, slept late, made the muffins, just watching Make it or Break it. then work 7-12am, its snowing right now, yea, :)
No comments:
Post a Comment