Last week, I began my transfer at a different store. And boy is it a shock!!! They move faster there and its so great! I get to see alot of my aquintances, as many as 10 a day. I work the late shift since my friend is on sick leave for a month. After that, I dont' know. But its not too bad since I have no otehr commitments and I did tell the csm, its a 24/7 availability there for me. Since I can walk to it. Which I have been doing. its a little spooky since I watch sooo many movies, but I talked to one of teh cops in the neighborhood and he said the way i go is pretty safe. Mainly because of street lights and businesses still open.
And I get to learn a new skill, which I was wanting to learn anyways. So thats good.
Last week I had one of my brackets break off, so I had to run over to the orthodontist before work. My teeth were hurting so bad that nite, but I made it through the shift. This week I get off a little bit earlier, but still will be there late nights. Thats fine with me. Leaves me daytime to sleep, floorganize. And maybe a visit over to my old store. Who knows.
And I'm def. going to try and get better at shopping, by buying the things i love BOGO when they are BOGO. Or when they are on sale, get them then, and using my discount as well.
I got next week for my official visit to the orthodontist and teeth cleaning. that will not be a fun day.
Other than that, not much going on. I am now a night owl at work, i sleep all day, or most of it. then i get up, floorganize, watch tv or movies, eat, go to work. Tonite i am making worchestire burgers and veggies for dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment