Saturday, March 16, 2013

Furry Butts

A few weeks ago, I offered to an old friend to let their 3 cats come and stay at my apartment while they clean and try to sell their townhouse.

It has now been a week. Mary, one of two girl cats likes to sit net to me and let me pet her, which I love. Then there is Sam who loves my bed more than me. Both these cats are brother and sister and are huge! Then the third cat is Zoe, a small black cat who seems to be into mischief or something. Zoe also likes my bed too, mainly to annoy Sam I think.

Work- Work has being going great, my schedule is all over the place, which is fine with me. I'm getting a lot of hours, so that is good. I like walking to and from, sometimes I get a ride, but for the most part, I walk. It takes me about 15 minutes or so. So far, I've only been asked 3 times to help out and stay longer or anything like that. An my coworkers there are awesome, there are some I love to see and some not.

Apt- Is still somewhat cleaned. I had to do major cleaning before the cats came and you can still see my bedroom floor.

Braces- 8 months, probably going to be more than a year for them

Family- Everyone seems to be busy. I get to fly out and see Alex, Laird an maybe Kris in May, yea! I finally get to see the Pacific Ocean!!! I can cross that off my bucket list and I may get to see my friends, Joe and Bryan.

Life- so far so good. Ready for the braces to come off. not going to church at the current moment, but goign to visit one in the next few weeks, I hope. Its just around the corner and a friend of mine goes there, they have SS for my age, they do mission trips, and seems like there is a lot i can get involved with! And its right around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. which church are you considering now? Nice to read your blog :-)
    (mom)

    ReplyDelete