Last week, John brought over a laser pointer for the kitties. They love it. Well, Zoe doesn't play much with it. The cats have been here 3 weeks now. I've actually had 2 customers ask about them. Ha. Normally I find Zoe under my comforter on the bed. Work is still good. been doing long shifts this week, but fun too. Still seeing my friends and ones I hadn't seen yet, yea!!!
Today I am going shopping with Mom, need new shoes for work. And maybe a couple of other errands.
Saturday- work
Sunday- Easter!!! Off to Home-Home for a EAster dinner and to hang out with the family and John.
Monday- work
Tuesday- Hair Cut, get to see my family again
Then, looking forward to Cowboy cook out on saturday!!! Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
Everything is fine, just relaxing today. Watching the Poisedon right now and the kitties as they look out the door. Ha. I also got my internet back, thanks to Dad. Apparently I broke another computer. :(
But this one is doing fine! Can't wait to see my family, its been toooooooooo long.
Lots of Birthdays in April, Dad, Laird, Uncle Pat and Jerry and Butch.
Well, thats enough for now.
Ps- its rude to be on the dang phone at any counter, anywhere, regardless!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment