Thursday, October 20, 2011

Its been a while

I haven't written on here since June, mainly because I can't do it without complaining. But my sisters update everyday(almost), which is great, bc it means I don't have to call to know what is going on with them. And I love seeing pictures of my nephew, I can't wait for them to move back east in a few years!

I'm still at the "!@#$ ". I'm not fond of it, but until I can finda nother job, not much I can do. But I'll tell you, times are tough right now. I'm having to cancel my netflix and gym membership because I can't afford the new cost. But after discussing with my mom, I am going to get basic cable. I've missed television. I haven't had it for over a year now bc of money. but it helped when I bought a WII and WII fit w/ my inheritance money.

In april, as maybe posted, I started visiting a new church that was less gospel than another church I had been at for awhile. I like it, I eventually started helping w/ the kids program, which was awesome, the kids are adorable. I miss it, i decided to take a break an figure out what i really want to do.

The fair is going on, im listening to the fireworks. I missed it this year, but my friend brought me a krispy kreme burger and a hello kitty stuffed animal. :)

this weekend is homecoming at barton...though I could care less about that skool and some people I met there, I've talked my friend into driving me there to see the Men's soccer game(my favorite) and getting to see(hopefully) my best friend in the world. and go show them where i went to college, then drive back in the dark, yea!

then don't go back to work ti thursday...because i am upholding my promise to church and still getting the same number of hours. so who knows.

Im just going to keep sending my resume out there an hopefully get a bite or two.

watching this awesome movie, The Encounter, that always makes me think....:/

well, back to it and reading my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment