Its been a loong time since I have written on my blog. And theres no reason to post, I get up, watch tv, go to work come and and repeat...I occasionally go and work out, Wednesday nites is devoted to bible study and hanging out with my new friends. Sunday morning now is going to the early service then helping in kid point, the kid area during the 2nd service.
So, I've applied at 2 temp agencies and spoken to my caseworker(this was a big fat 0), so, who knows.
In april, Alex had Baby Fetus aka Laird. Hes so adorable!!! I can't wait to see him in August. And in August, I might get to go to Athens, GA to see my cuzins, I hope. Other than that, not much else going on, I hate my job, I want an apartment with tv adn a dishwasher. I want a fulltime job.
Sam...I love you, and I enjoy reading your blog when you do post (sometimes) but I REALLY hope that no one you work with and no one from Vintage 21 has ever had access to this blog...b/c this post is the kind that could make things bad for you! Be careful when you write stuff online; if you want to vent you may want to try a paperback journal that only you can see. ;-)
ReplyDelete-Your older sister