Ok, I do have a great life. I got a family, USA network(MONK, NCIS, PSYCH, BURN NOTICE), i have a job, friends, a washer, a couch...so yea, true, I'm good.
Work all this weekend w/ cleaning. I had it cleaned, then I slacked, mainly cause of 2 days being in bed after work...but I got in 2 miles this week, gonna watch Final Destination 2 tonite. And read my books, I got Dr. Mikes I really need to read!!!
Today went alrite, went by the library and checked email, went to blockbuster and bought Final Destination 2, they are selling all dvds, go now! Then to the store for a few things to help me last till the end of the month. And then Jerry came and got me and we went to the Farmers Market for lunch an so Jerry could get corn. We had BBQ sandwich(Jerry) and I had a cheeseburger and chips...then I soaked my purse w/ my sprite. Luckily, I'm gone next weekend. And back to my work out routine next week.
So I am grateful...
No comments:
Post a Comment