Well, this holiday has been great so far. On thursday i went to the Library and to meet Jerry for lunch, I had baked spaghetti, it was yummy, but not as good as grandmas. then i came home and took a nap waiting for mom to get me. then she and i went to chicos and wally world. then home. we had pancakes and sausage for dinner, we also went to HT. Then Friday I slept late, had pancakes for breakfast, then played on WII and watched tv all day. Sat in the kiddie pool also. sat in the sun and took a nap. For dinner it was beer butt chicken and some other goodies, yum!
and today, we went to lake wheeler so mom could try out her new kyak and I got to ride in the canoe. stetson came too. then home to shower and eat lunch then mom and i went to rite aid and the store then home for me. Now waiting so I can go to the 4th of july party at my friend dan and jons house! yea! then home tomorrow to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment