Wednesday, July 1, 2009

4th of July

I can not wait till tomorrow! As of 9:30am, I am off for 3 straight days and already they are jammed packed with fun and food. Tomorrow I am meeting my godfather, Jerry for lunch then Mom is coming into town to pick me up and we will stop by store to check prices. Then home for the rest of the day, maybe sit in the pool if they have it up.

Then Friday we will go to the store, because I get money then. Mom also has found a couch for me, so I will get that one. Then also on Friday visit with Mommy and Alex and Jynx. And hit up that WII for some fitness since i wont' be able to swim all weekend. And I get to sleep late.

Then saturday, Mom or dad will bring me home and then i head off to my friend dan/jons' house for their 4th of july party. I am staying the nite with them. And get to meet a lot of their friends nad just have fun!!! I can't wait. Then sunday, they will bring me home and I will get to rest. And clean up anything, that wasn't done before i went home on Thursday.

Then just a 5 day work week, don't have to work on the weekend, maybe Dr. Mike will let me go to the pool...have to see. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment