eating: just finished a ham biscuit from pams'
feeling: aggrevated
listening: to full house
watching: computer screen, tv, the weather
loving: nothing
thinking: ready for next weekend
hoping: get to see all my friends and have a great weekend
wishing: i could go on a vacation
today wasn't that great, when staff dont' show and then someone is stuck doing there work, it then doesnt' help when something happens, like today...then i give up making plans with friends, almost all seem to let me down. suppose to go to breakfasdt w/ one today, this is the 2nd time its been canceled b/c of a meeting and its taken forevfer to reschedule b/c calendar was on phone and phone was broken, so i give up. not making plans anymore.
but i do havfe tomorrow to look forward to, my favorite members come in, I work Sat. AM like i like too, then sunday, I'm going to church at Providence with my friend Robin, she comes into the Y. Then going to Jerry and Sandys before we go to the banquet. Then next week I get to go to therapy and psychirarty(???) and have a 4 day week. I'm going to go to muscle class and raquetball or spin...then its 3 days of off time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment