Sunday, May 10, 2009

beach trip 2009

This weekend was the best I have had in a looong time! ANd just what I needed. I was so excited on friday and Mike was too! So Friday afternoon, Dan, Jon and I, along w/ Sarah/Anna/HOlly/Robyn head to Mikes house then off to the beach! I get to ride w/ mike instead of dan and that was a lot of fun! We hit traffic, but then made it in good time. We stopped for gas and dinner then got there and unloaded. A few of us went walking on the beach, which was fun and Mike forgot where the house was too(of course this was almost 10pm at nite). then it was time for bed.

We all awoke early Saturday to eat a lite breakfast then boot camp, I bailed from this, so I took tons of pictures of everyone...then a chef came in and we learned to do healthy cooking, the food wasd great. I got to help cook the eggs....then we all hung around and those not staying at the hosue started to leave...I headed to the beach for over an hour and got burned, b/c I missed some spots w/ the 90 spf I had had.

Then Mike and I went to Ft. Fisher and took a couple of pictures, we would've stayed longer, but i had a reaction to the sunscreen, so we left then met dan and jon at the store....then I got in a nap then went a nd hung out on the beach...then cook-out time...I didnt have to do anything. Hehehe. But it was a lot of fun. Then stayed up and hung out w/ everyone...

then I crashed till 6am sunday morning and got packed up and walked on the beach, it was awesome weather all weekend, then ate bfast and helped clean up then left. then i had to come home, but went to mikes house where I got some roses and a tour of his awesome house! well, thats all for now...im going to bed soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment