Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Movies

Ok, Let me see if I can get this right for Alice. Today was alright, saw all my favorite members and then some. I also received flowers from a lady who likes to grow them, then bring them to me at work. They were pretty, but I left them at work, because I do not have a green thumb. And I do not keep the shades up at my apartment, so they would not get sun.

Today I have accomplished nothing. Its easier to get up at 4:30am then to get up and shower also. And when you are always afraid of over sleeping, that does not help either. But work went by fast and I believe I did ok too. Saw all my friends.

I've slept over 2 hours today, eaten lunch, watched a dvd, and have been watching tv since 12pm. Now I've started to pick up and do a little cleaning. I've also washed dishes and picked up the bathroom, it was a wreck for something I don't even use much anymore.

Tonite I am debating between water aerobics or just watching tv. I think tv is going to win. since I walked almost 9 miles between Monday and Tuesday. Then tomorrow, I start my work out for boot-camp then Friday its up in the air for muscle, spin or muscle and cardio or muscle and raquetball with my friend Shannon. He's kool.

Well, hope this post was better for you, Alice. See ya'll soon!

I also want to go see Night at the Musuem II this weekend also.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH! Excellent job! Very easy to read (and I like to read yours!). ;-)

    And I vote for water aerobics.

    ReplyDelete