The Fur Butts left the homestead at the beginning of June. Their parents had moved into a new two story house, so the cats were staying here until they moved. I'm sure they like it now with more room to chase each other.
Later that day, Mom and I had an adventure of our own, we took all my clothing, bedding, etc, to the local laundry mat to wash everything and decat. It took 10 washers and 3 dryers to get all cat hair out. Thank you MOm for all your help.
Lately, Mom and I have been talking about moving to a different part of the neighborhood, however, most places are expensive an will not take a co-signer. But the rental company I am with have a few places, but none are available. I have to look into getting on a wait list. I also have a friend from church who is interested in getting a place together as well, so we will see.
Work is still going alright. We recently got a new system for managing your schedule, asking for time off and clocking it. For a lot of us, it has changed our availability. I go in at 7am each day, which is alright. I then have the afternoon and evening free for appointments, errands and doing nothing.
This past weekend was fun. Friday after I got off work, Mom picked me up so I could attend to a job interview for something I really like. I found out sunday I did not get the job. After a brief interview, we ran to the meat store and good will to drop off somethings. Then we got home, started my laundry and then went to the grocery store, really sticking to our list minus a couple of things. Then we sat on the porch and read til dad got home and decided on chinese food for dinner. My friend then texted me, wanting to go to Golden Corral, I said ok. So I went off with him and his family, to Golden Corral then off to watch The Avengers before going back to Mom and Dads.
Then SAturday, I got up, got ready for the day, incase I had to go to work, they did not need me, so Mom and I ran some errands, then came back and had chinese leftovers, watched tv and napped. Then fish for dinner, I actually ate it again. Then sitting around watching tv.
Sunday was Fathers Day, I got my dad a card. I was the first one up, so I put away some dishes, went and got the paper, set it out for dad along with his card and his coffee cup ready to go at the coffee maker. Then he made waffles and bacon for his day. Alice came over later with Stetson and we hung around talking and snacking then a big dinner/lunch of chicken, potato salad and broccoli salad, it was yummy. Dessert was pound cake, blueberries and whip cream. Then Alice and Stetson brought me home.
This week, with the weird scheduling, I am off Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. I work Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday. I go to the orthodontist next week. I do not have anything exciting going on other than doctors appointments, orthodontist/dentist appointments. And in 2 weeks, I will take care of Stetson and Slobbers one to two nights a week. Then In late October, Alex and Laird will be here.
Thats all for now, will update at next time something fun happens!
Your grammar is awful. You should consider reading what you write before you post it ;)
ReplyDeleteits time for a new post anyway and I love to read them even if they are a bit "weird" :-)
ReplyDelete