This weekend was awesome. I worked at job #2 friday and got to see some of my favorite peeps, then saturday was a day off, I went to Target and kroger and watched The Hunger Games, AWESOME. Then got to go to my sister, Alices house for dinner w/ mom and dad. I got to even help make dinner, it was yummy. So I thought i'd write about my family.
I'm Thankful for for my entire family, they are still my chauffers, my sound boards, have given up numerous(im sure) things to help me out. are there for me when i need them. and still put up with all my crap from temper tantrums, back talking and beating up my sisters.
And while it took 24 years to have a "diagnosis" of me, they still love me. :)
Today is 5 hours at job #2, then Monday is up in the air, then work tuesday and who knows what else the week will bring. Only one week left of september, then my favorite month--October!!! I love Halloween, horror movies, apple cider, cold weather!!! I can't wait!!! And going to uncle jimmys birthday!
then comes November, which is mine and alex's birthday and sandys too, as well as a bunch of friends for both of us too. and thanksgiving, i love turkey!!! And also, since it is going to be my 30th birthday, I am going to go to Wilmington to visit my cuzin and my best friend! I finally get to see the battleship!!! :)
Next is december, which is more cold weather, cookies, christmas, time off(???). I can't wait!!!
You make an excellent assistant chef!
ReplyDelete