Thursday, September 20, 2012

High Demand

To explain the title, I have been deemed dependable by job #2, therefore they will call on me a lot, hense, like the ymca did when i worked there. its like they have me on speed dial or something. the downside, is getting woken up extremeley early or loong days there....:(

Work:
I've been working a lot of extra hours at job #2, which is great...but then means long days and early hours. But don't really want to complain, because i like it, I have my "peeps" i love to get to see! so at times it is worthwhile, other times I wish I had said no, :(
Oh well. Job #1, still hardly any hours, can't wait for that to pick up.

Apt.
The ceiling is still not fixed so the apartment is a mess, but i want to rearrange it after they come and fix it. I want to start adding stuff that says SAM, not everyone else.


Family:
Everyone is doing alright, going to visit a cuzin of mine in November

Life:
One day at a time. I get to sleep in this weekend. Yea!!! I now have something to look forward to in OCtober, November and December...Can't wait!

Rant:
I can't stand it when I get a huge order and the people just stand there. or when its a couple and they just stand there. its not like the food is going to magically appear in teh bags and the cart. i hate thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment