Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Grrr

Ya know, I am getting real tired of holding my tongue in when I really really want to say something. B/c some people are just so. I use to play volleyball and did so for 1 straight year. It was fun, so I kept going and going. Then got told people were annoyed with me(one who still goes), so I stopped going as much. Then wanting to do something and hang out, I started going back. But these people who are older than me, it really makes me wonder. Sheesh.

Constant arguments on how to rotate in, rules of the games-which seems like it changes week to week. now apparently family time starts at 715...whose going to set up the net then? we aren't going to. im tired of it. so i left early rather than say what I wanted to. B/c it is such a big production with this sign in sheet. i mean, when i use to play, we had no problem rotating with 4 on each side. but no, they won't do that. which is ridiculous.

anyways. got back today from Edenton, NC. My grandma who was 87 died last friday. she will always be missed. I remember playing in sand piles at their edenton home, on the swing set, getting to go to roses and getting a treat every time. Going out to eat then, eating at Pizza Hut. Visiting at various places they lived after this. Her baked spaghetti, grape fruit juice. But the memories will live on, as she is now with friends in Heaven. Grandpa is still doing ok, hopefully he sleeps better tonite. We had a graveside for her, which was very nice.

On Saturday we minus the Texas Evans' hung out in W-S. Then Sunday we all headed down to the Chowan River/Edenton. We hung around the hotel, after stopping at Smithfields on the way down. Some of us visited their old house. Then we had pizza for dinner and played cards(i watched tv) then MOnday we went to the church for lunch then the graveside then visited some more then back to the hotel to change, I got to go to Roses w/ Ali, Alex, Alister so ALi could have clothes to wear. Then some of us went to a nice Seafood Restuarant on the water. That was fun. Then back to hang out. I woke up really early today(also, apparently i snore) to visit before some took off, then went back, backed soem then back for food and to visit more before leaving. The stopped at Bo's then home to sleep for 3.5 hours...then food, made sausage biscuits and then went for volleyball, where i did ride the bike for 3 miles. Now home early and gonna watch a movie now.

No comments:

Post a Comment