Saturday, April 3, 2010

Down the River

Well, Adventure I was awesome. Thursday night I walked over to K&W to meet Jerry and Sandy for dinner/church then went back and spent the nite. Then woke up and we, Jerry, Tracy, CAsey, Lawton and I headed on the adventure. We went to Wilson to get the taxes, then to Burger King in Greenville to See Alice, then Little Washington to look around then Bath to the oldest church. Then caught the ferry to Auora to the Fossil Musuem, that was a lot of fun and tiring. Then off to New Bern to glance at Tryon Palace, visit Pepsi-cola and look around. Then dinner at Smithfields and back to the apartment.

Then today, Saturay, I went to Raleigh EAster where I helped with the inflatables for 3.5 hours and hung around too. Saw some friends too. It was hot, but fun. Then got home and got to cleaning and packing. Now just waiting for mom and alice to call that they are on the way. Then home and who knows. I got 2 movies to watch.

Then tomorrow is easter and off to the sunrise service to celebrate jesus' life. and im happy i've found a church to go to. there are a lot of awesome people at vintage21and im glad they in my life. and who knows, maybe ill meet mr. right. we'll see.

this week, nothing planned except bible study on thursday nad church on sunday, then the following weekend, a picnic and see my best friend ike!!!!! yahoo! the picnic is for those of us that volunteered. then back to wait for ike to go watch a soccer game and hang out. so we'll see.

For now, my thursdays are taken and tuesdays for volleyball if I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment