Monday, June 15, 2009

work

work is getting to be annoying. i realize people have there problems, but please, do no take it out on us and you are not always correct and you try to cheat us, we will get you.

My weekend was looong and hard. On friday I hung around the apartment and then some friends and I went to village draft house then the movies and home. That was a lot of fun. Then saturday I slept late then went to work. Work was long and boring. Then home and went to bed at 8pm. Then repeat on Sunday, slept late, read my books, then work. That was tough too. Parents calling at last second, questions out the wazoo. And I was there till 6pm. Luckily, Ray was the DO, so we got to talk for a few. Then John and I went to the store, then home and bed.

Today was frustrating, but I got to hang out with Paul tonite.

1 comment:

  1. If that's what you consider a long, hard weekend you should probably start looking for a sugar daddy so you don't have to do anything ever again! ;-)

    ReplyDelete