My weekend was awesome. Despite being sick, it was fun. On Friday I slept in since I was going to work, then did some cleaning and ate and waited for Mom, Alice and Alex to come and pick me up and take me to the boonies. Then got there and hung out with Edwin, my uncle from Ohio. Then he and I left to go meet my cousin, aunt and uncle and more family at the BBQ Lodge. There I ate dinner w/ immediate cousins and relatives and extended family on the Tripp Side. Then it was time to go and go to bed, after a couple of pit stops along the way(HT and Moms house).
Then Saturday, got up, walked Buddy and waited for Kathy to get ready, then headed to the church, where we all sat through a looong service remembering Grandma. Then a reception after and talking to a lot of people I haven't seen in forever. Then it was time for the PARTY!!! We were doing a surprise 50th birthday party for Cuzin Vern. That was a lot of fun, I hung out with everyone, took lots of pictures, ate some cake and lots of food. Then it was time to go back to the apt. for some sleep. So Kat, Buddy and I came back, anxious to get some sleep for Sundays fun.
Sunday, got an early start then headed to Mom and dads for some eggs benedict and mamosas. I just ate the eggs, I was doped up on medication by then and was very sleepy....So we all hung around took pictures. Then everyone started leaving(Vern and Lori had left at like 8 that morning, so we didnt see them). So then dad, alice and david went in to meet one of gmas students to get some piano pieces. Then Mom and I got edwin hooked on WII. So he was on that for awhile until they got back. Then we sat around then ate dinner. Then, finally, Edwin took me home where I turned around and went to bed. And started another week.
No comments:
Post a Comment