Sunday, May 25, 2014

Still Chuggin' Along

Wednesday I was off and was up early to ride the bus downtown and walk to my doctors office to get a prescription so I can be on medication all the time. So then I walked back to the bus station to catch the bus that goes to Cameron Village and I lucked out one of my coworkers was on the bus, so I had someone to chat with on the short trip there. Then I went to the drugstore waiting around there to get the meds and some other stuff, then chick fil a for lunch. Then back to the apartment.

Thursday was a day at work and went by ok. Friday I worked also, got off at 5 then came home and didn't do anything but have dinner.

Saturday I was up early to floorganize and wait for my friend, Lizzy, to get here. Then she and I had a blast! We went to Bojangles, BBB, Target, Petsmart, the video store and work to get bonus checks and some munchies. Then later we went to Krispy Kreme where the hot sign was on and then to snoopys bc she had never been there before, then back for one more movie then she left and i was off to bed. At BBB I got a water bowl for the dogs and a egg slicer for me. Then at target I got a WII game, a book, cheez its and a bubble gun for Laird. Then at the video store I got Revenge of the bridesmaids and popcorn and water at the store.

Today 3 loads of laundry, dishes and chatting on FB nad reading.

1 comment: