Birthday
Weekend- Let the Fun Begin!
Part
I
For
part one, I was given the whole day off. I had a quick trip to the orthodontist
then came back and washed clothes, picked up and watched movies til my friend
came. Then went to North Hills to see Thor in 3D, it was pretty good, then out
to my parents house for the weekend, were we enjoyed some dominos pizza, my
friend then left and I went to bed.
Part
II-Actual Birthday
Woke
up early and read the paper with Laird and Dad. Then got ready for the day and
helped entertain Laird. Dad also made us eggs on cheese toast before heading
out to run some errands, I got to watch Laird. Then just playing outside,
hotdogs for lunch and hanging out until my friends came. Then Alex, Karina,
Emily, Kelsey and I went to Applebees for dinner and dessert, it was fun! Then
to Karinas to take her home then back to the house to watch tv. I fell asleep
to the tv again.
Part
III-Cowboy Cookout
Sunday
was a lazy day, reading the paper, watching tv, a quick trip to Target, then
watching the fire grow so we could cook our steaks. Then Alice, Alister and
John came over, so we had dinner of steak, baked potato, salad and dessert, I
had some cookie cake, smores, yum! Then watching tv and of course, falling
asleep in bed to the tv!
Part
IV- The End
Today was up early, cooked my breakfast then cleaned up,
showered an got ready for the day. Then mom and I ran to Walmart; where the
original plan was to look at phone plans since my phones keep dying. I forgot
to do this, but got some other items needed and a couple of Christmas presents.
Then help mom load up on Gingerbread Oreos, twix, M&Ms and bread. And on
the way home, we decided, Mom and I to go check out Dollar tree for some
ornaments for her and some other items! She got me some cute Winter Seat
cushions. Then we ran back to the house, so Alex could take me home and swing
by and grab Karina on the way. I then sat around and didn’t do much until I had
to go to work for a few hours.
December has come to an end…
December went by fast as well. I love my new apartment, I
have pictures hanging up, trying to get into a system of keeping it clean. I
mainly just worked, hung out with friends and family.
Christmas Eve was insane at work, I was off at 3 then off to
Mom and Dads for Christmas, which was a lot of fun! Got gift cards galore and
WII games. Then back to work the day after, it was slow. Then I went back out
to mom an dads house after Pat and Joyce came to see my apartment. While out
there, I watched tv, read my kindle, visited with the neighbors, played on the
WII, ate a lot of food. Went to walmart and bojangles, got sick and slept a
lot.
Then came back Saturday nite to go to work on Sunday, was
still feeling sluggish, so I went to work and left around 2. I came home,
watched netflix and downed pepto bismol. And chatted with friends on Facebook.
Now watching Summer School an figuring out what I’m going to do this week.
January:
The New year started off ok. I went to First Night Raleigh
2014 with a friend of mine, getting to take in everything I wanted an seeing
one of my favorite news anchors from WRAL as well. We then rung in the new year
downtown then headed home. We both had to work New years day. And that was a
disaster, ended up being busy and people didn’t show as well, Not fun. Then I
came home and crashed.
Today I went and paid my rent and walked to Chick Fil A for
lunch, as I had gotten gift cards to there for Christmas. Then walked back,
napped and watched netflix and tv. Beforehand, I had cleaned, yea. I’m always
doing it because I have no motivation.
I’m off the next 2 days as well, but have plans with friends
as of now.
time to catch up-talk about snow maybe and walking to work..?
ReplyDelete