Friday, July 26, 2013

I'M MOVING!!!!!

As you can see by Mom's comments, she thinks I am not excited to move. I am. I will be in a bigger, nicer apartment. It has a separate kitchen, huge living room/dining room, huge bathroom and a large bedroom as well.

I'm just not looking forward to the packing up, the throwing away of stuff and the loading and unloading. I wish I had magic powers and could just say abra codabra...I can dream can't I?

But, I think the newer apartment will be cooler and the doggies will come visit. I am also getting a guinea pig to be named Barney. He'll have lots of space to roll around.

Its also on the 2nd floor, had hardwood floors! And loads of counter space in the kitchen and bathroom! Yea!

I go back to work today, first time in 4 days, I got off early monday an d go back at 1pm today.

On Tuesday I went to the orthodontist, they did not need to pull any teeth. So then mom and I left and went home. We ordered pizza for dinner then watched tv til 10. Then I got up early, Mom and I went out of town to pick up my dining room table and chairs, making a pit stop at Mickey D's before getting it. Then we stopped at a local farmstand, mom loaded up there. Then got home, unloaded and then turned around and went to belks to get some things for me then home. It was too hot to go anywhere so I napped and watched tv.

Then Thursday, up really early to go catch the bus to go to a doctors appointment. And I think the bus was early, so I ended up catching an earlier bus to the appointment, overall, I sat there for 1.5 before being seen. Then got refunded my money. and waited 20 mins to go downtown, then caught the bus to go to cameron village, where I went to rite aid, fresh market, dropped a book at library, then walked home.

I slept for 3 hours when I got home, after eating a lunch of course. Then got up and go ready to go to the movies and hang out with Ashley. We ended up going to see Despicable Me 2. Grown ups 2 wasn't being shown at the theater and neither was Monsters University, our first choice. Then onto Cook Out to hang out and drink milkshakes! I tried the HIC Punch one, it was good. then home and bed.

Today I work a six hour shift, hopefully it goes by fast! then tomorrow, on call and if I don't go in, I am going to do laundry the old fashioned way and use my tub as my washer, it'll be cheaper and with the nice weather I can line dry the shirts and sheets. I just have to buy more detergent when I get off work.

So, yes, after 6 year sof living on the same street, I am ready for a change, plus this has 2 entrances into the apartment, i get to take stairs and its better!

No comments:

Post a Comment