Thursday, January 3, 2013

Work and other nonsense

Work is alright. I've been there almost 7 months. Its great. Just wish there was a set schedule of some sort. Oh well. But it looks like i might have to seek a transfer. Because the bus after 7pm will no longer come down near work, instead, I'll have to walk 3 blocks in the dark to Rex Hospital, then there would have to be hope I won't miss it and have to wait another hour. And then at this rate, i wont' have to limit hours and have open availability. We'll see.

I don't have new years resolution. But I do want to try and be 10-15 pounds lighter by December. To read more and exercise more, I have no excuse not to. To try and have friends over more, which in case should motivate me to keep the apartment cleaner. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment