So, I don't update this like Alex. I don't have any reason too. Hehehe. Christmas was fun. It didn't start for me until December 24th at 5pm. But let me back you up since last update. Not much has been going on, the braces don't bother me except when I get them tigthtened. I've just been working and hanging with friends since. Work has been slow, so less hours. But always entertaining as well. We did secret santa at work and I got some kool goodies.
The fun started last week as we hit the last few days before Christmas! It was crazy. Nonstop fun! Some days I had a long shift, others short. On friday I worked 4 hours then went and helped at the WRAL Wrestling Tourney. That was loads of fun, my "godfather" runs it every year, as well as some others that help him as well. So I got to visit and get some exercise and have some fun! I also go to spend the nite at Michelles as well, thats always fun! And I scored some body wash, facewash, luffa from her as well as a basket. Then my godfamily gave me hand sanitizer, a gift card and candy too. Then Saturday nite, the fun ended and I went to dinner w/ a friend then back to the apartment. Sunday, I slept late then went to work. Then I got to visit with my friend Bryan Brooks, who was in town to see his Raleigh Peeps, since he's in WA now. We went to bojangles, then he dropped me at home. Then Monday was the loooong day. Only had one trouble customer and the rest went smoothly, I think. But it was crazy. 6 hrs!!! And I only had one issue when the lady wouldn't show me an ID for a check, grrr. Then mom came and got me and I came home for Christmas Eve.
Christmas Eve I worked 6 hours then came home and had Dads famous chili with Alice, Alister, Mom and Dad and the pets. Then stayed up late watching tv then bed. Then up around 8ish to hang out with Mom and Dad until Alice and Alister got up. Then we opened presents, I got a muffin tin, spatulas, cooling rack, muffin cups, cutting boards, all 7 seasons of Monk(had one already), a Saved by the Bell Movie, flannel sheets, gift cards, a insulated lunch bag, books to read and some other things too. And of course, I played Santa to the family, but when I go to get stockings, I break an ornament, not realizing it was there, thats the 2nd time I've broken something at Christmas time. Then I played with the dogs a couple of times, showered and waited for my friend John to get here, then for A2 and Uncle David to come back, we watched Indiana Jones until dinner, which was Rib Roast, mashed potatoes, broccoli, yum!!! then apple pie and finishing indiana jones, then rode with Dad to take Uncle David home.
Today, I goofed and my training for my new job isn't until 12pm....OOOOOPS and on top of that, the weather is shitty and going to get worse. So, right now, we came back home to watch the news and weather, then Mom will take me back in again! and we got gas for 3.03. Yea for them!!!
Then tomorrow is up in the air, then I work until next monday! Off new years day, yea!!!!!!!!!!!
So, Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment