Last week I turned, 30!!! I feel old now. But let me back up and tell you about my birthday adventures!!!
The 4 day vacation started out with a short shift at work, then heading out to Mom and Dad's house, grabbing Wendys on the way and then later just watching tv and skyping with Alex/Kris. Then off to bed early to get ready for the adventures the next day. Jynx also decided to sleep with me too, :)
Then up early Thursday to get ready, shower, finish packing to head to Warsaw to meet my cuzin Carrie. Her, Mom and I all ate at bojangles, then we departed our separated ways on I-40, us heading East, Mom heading back West. Carrie and I then preceded to drive around Wilmington, going to some used bookstores, a art gallery showing off Dr. Seuss(it was awesome), we also went downtown and walked along the waterfront, went into some stores down there, then finally back to the apartment to wait to go to eat Dinner at Cortney's house. That was a lot of fun, and Carrie and Cortney finally got to meet after all this planning and scheming. Then back home to get some rest and ready for my birthday day!!!
Thursday nite/Friday AM kicked off the fun adventure as the roomie's alarm clock goes off at 5am and doesn't get turned off til 630 AM....then later Carrie and I got up so we could meet Cortney for bfast, unfortunetly, Cort couldn't get there, so we ate alone, then got to the mall so Carrie could go to work. From there, Cort and I went and toured teh battleship, after 30 yrs in NC, I finally got to go on it!!! It was fun!!! Pictures to come later. Then she and I went downtown again, went in a few stores, port city java(she new the manager there), also the cotton mill as well, kool shirts there, i could've spent money there. Then off to Joanns for some stuff for Cort and Chick fil a for lunch---YUM!!! Then we took lunch back to Corts place, then headed off to meet Carrie at the mall, she and I then went back to the apt to chill and relax before going to Red Robin for dinner, that was fun! and we went to Cold Stone, but I didn't want any ice cream by then..oh well. It was fun, then Carrie, STeve and i went to get a red box, only later to find out it didn't work.
Saturday we slept late then Carrie ran me into town to meet Cort for the day as she had to work. Cort was working a Alternative Gift Fair at Church, so i got to see that, then we headed out and went by her place then off to Barnes and Noble...dangerous place to be, hehehe. I got a few things there and jut relaxed while she worked on homework. Then she and I went to the beach for a few as the sun was starting to set, it was awesome. then back to ILM for dinner at Whole Foods, then went to the mall to see Carrie and walk around, then back to the apt for the nite. Carrie, Steve and I stayed up watching netflix before calling it a nite!
Sunday-time to head back to Raleigh, we all went to church with Carrie, then us ladies went to lunch at a grille, it was awesome. then a side trip to Corts to grab the dog, put stuff in her car and change clothes for the ride home. i was sad to leave, it was the best weekend and birthday EVER!!! Dad met us in Warsaw, since Mom had gone out of town. Then dad came and fixed at birthday present, a HD antenna for the tv!!! Now i have tv!!! then i sat on facebook and talked to my friends and waited for John to come pick me up so i could get some groceries through thursday, then came back to shop on amazon. I got 4 books, 3 in the mail and 1 on my kindle before calling it quits then went to bed at 9...
Today is work and taht is about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment