Well, here goes another week:
Jynx:
She has become more social and sleeping on the bed more with me, yea! But she still loves my closet a nd trunk, going to have to do some major cleaning after she leaves to get rid of HAIR!!! She also has been eating/drinking regularly since the after the first week, and I've gotten better at the litter box, so she is not pooping on my rug--yea! Not sure if she misses the house, but probably does since this is a lot smaller place, probably the size of the living room and kitchen back home.
Braces:
I hate not being able to eat chips, i need something sweet and salty now!!! I go next Friday to get them tightened, no idea how that is going to go, I've been hearing horror stories when i talk about it. Oh well. We'll see.
Work:
I am so sick and tired of teh brownnosers I work with. I am trying my hardest to keep this job, because I want to move up or be cross trained like some others are. these two i mention love to walk off, do other stuff and constantly chit chat, while im over here handling all the customer load and having them get inpatient because no one is around and no baggers are eitehr. GRRR. I'm doing alright at the other job. New product is in. they hired a new person.
Life:
Doing nothing but work. Don't have a social life anymore, so its just come home, watch tv/movies and clean. fun...:P
No comments:
Post a Comment