Well, its been since September since I wrote on here. Not on purpose. Just kinda forgotten about it and haven't bothered. A lot has happened since then.
In September, I did got find out the results from Vocational Rehab, which are:
Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
Personality Disorder(not listed)
Mild Depression
The results from TEEACH: NOthing.
I also went to Busch gardens and got to go on my first roller coaster, it was awesome, though I thought I was going to fall out of my seat, I did it! Thanks rosalie and B!!! And I did the 3D ride 2 times and the Log Flume(didnt even get wet). And ate a yummy turkey sandwich, thanks Sarah Styron. And made some new friends, B and Chris an Erica! I had a fantastic time, despite being too excited! And it was fun to go and to watch others ride on the rides. Then cracker barrel for dinner and home, I was one of the few to stay awake and keep the driver awake, ;)
Church has been alrite. Still greeting every other sunday. Its sooo unorganized. I have also taken the membership class, still not sure about joining. I'm not sure whether or not I'm up for what they stand for.
I switched community groups in October to my friend Marks' group. I'm loving it, but sometimes at times, I do miss will and marys groups! but i do get to see them on sunday and whenever they invite me to hang out. Oh well. Maybe I'll go back soon to visit. And I think next semester, i'm going to get into volunteering more. I have to take myself to it or create it. It won't come to me.
Alex is going to have a boy in April.
Kris and Alice are graduating this weekend. Yea! party time!
Work is ok. I wish I could do better at it, but oh well.
Going home for the weekend then next weekend for christmas and I guess new years. Most of my friends are out of town. but then will see them all next year. And maybe get to have a kickin' super bowl party @ marks! that would rock!!! and maybe be more involved with everything next year!
I also got a job at a kiosk for christmas, its ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment