Thursday, August 26, 2010

Family Functions

Maybe this year for Thanksgiving and Christmas, I'll just enjoy them by myself. Since Mom and Dad don't want to stay home anymore...why go out there? I'll just get me a honeybaked ham and some sides.

i want to go on a trip. i want to go to california. i want to see beverly hills, rodeo drive, chinese theater, golden gate bridge(MONK) or go to Florida and see LD and go to orlando or miami for CSI:Miami. Guess I get to keep dreaming.

2 comments:

  1. I'm puzzled. With all their kids grown and moved out, why wouldn't your parents want to go places if they can?
    I agree on the traveling .. lots of places I'd like to go; but not gonna happen. Oh well, I have books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blog was actually a lot longer, but alice pointed out i sounded like a whiny 12 year old

    ReplyDelete