Patience is something I don't have, but could work in the long run.
I am waiting to hear back from 5 jobs, the one I really want though is in Texas, near my Aunt, Uncle and Cuzin. So we'll see.
The other 4 are at North carolina state university.
today-is cleaning day, maybe doing my walking video in front of the tv
wednesday-I have an appointment with VR to find out the test results from some tests I did over 2 months ago! and to see what the next direction is.
Thursday-going home late afternoon, so I can go to auntie's the next day...though it will be a scorcher all week...so who knwos what we'll do!
Friday-work out on the wii??? then head off to aunties at some point. thank goodness they and mom have cable...hot water...then back home on sunday and maybe church, we'll see.
too bad auntie only has hit-and-miss a/c! LOL!
ReplyDelete