The family Reunion was Awesome. On Friday, Mom came and got me and we headed to Greenville were we were staying with Alice and Alister. Then we headed down to the River to leave some stuff and get our cousin's boat in the water and play in the water...then home to shower and back out to Washington to HOg Heaven, that was yummy and got to see some of our cousins we hadn't seen in a million years. Then home to hang out before the big day on Saturday.
Then on Saturday, I got up early and rode into Washington with Mom, Dad, and Alex. We mingled and then got to eat some yummy southern food. Then Dad did an awesome presentation on the family. Then we headed off to our cousin's Linda in Bath, I rode with Uncle Bud, making a side trip. To where I hung out with family, went swimming, tubing, a last minute boat ride then off to head back to Alices to rest and eat some more.
Sunday I was up early again to head of to the River to swim, read, play in the sun and eat more food. To which I did, then I got to hang out with my cuzins Kat and Lori then us 3 and my aunt joanne left and we went and got some Parkers and Bojangles and then played in the pool then I showered and then we all headed off to alices to hang out.
Then up early Monday, to which everyone but alice and the pets came back to raleigh...I slept most of the day and watched movies and swam a few laps.
No comments:
Post a Comment