Sunday, May 2, 2010

Movies

Well, I love movies, I've seen over 5 trillion of them. But it makes me wonder on the ones that they should've stopped at and are adding more. Like Ghostbusters, Independence Day, Back to the Future, Scream. Now they are remaking Friday the 13th, Freddy, Halloween Movies. And sometimes making sequels and trilogies are great. however, alvin and the chipmunks the squeqal sucked. home alone 3 and 4 reeked...had nothing to do with the original plot of 2 bad guys going after this one kid. it diddnt' even have the same peeps in the 3rd nad 4th.

And shrek 4? sheesh.

national treasure 3...bring it on!

toy story 3...ok, end it now.

don't make twister a sequel or clueless...turn them into remakes when I hit 50.

but with ID4...it was cause of money and other things they are now coming back w/ a 2nd and 3rd...makes you wonder what they will do...

At least armageddon isn't made again yet...that would be a perfect remake...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment