Wednesday, August 5, 2009

this week

Well, I think I've been doing ok with work. Who knows. Won't know till this weekend.

Yesterday was fun, Mom and I went to Winston-Salem to take grandma/pa a wheel chair for a friend and to eat lunch. We went to Red Lobster. I brought home plenty of biscuits. Then back for more chatting and Mom and I headed home.

I was originally going to go to kickball or swim, but I fell asleep then got up and it was too late and storming. So I watched tv, ate dinner and chatted with Courtney then bed.

Today went well again, I believe. I gave the rest of the candy to the camp counselors, I'm gonna miss them! Now I'm laundry and deciding what else to do. Going swimming tonite if weather holds. Though I am still really sore. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment