Today was alright, I lucked out and was at work when it started to pour, luckily, it held off till after I was at home. Work was alright, seemed slower, its like when it rains, no one wants to come in, i dont' blame them, I don't want to either. oh well. the place wouldn't run w/out me.
what i hate, is people being tardy, and esp. feel bad whose schedule relies on those they are helping tht day. so they get frantic and then the person doesn't show. thawt has to tick you or them off.
and at work, 15 mins. is late....but that doesn't meant to BE 15 mins. late. grrr.
going to go swimming tonite...then watch my friends play ball. i hope they weren't counting on me to work tonite. i never agreed. and the person who needed a sub never called. hahaha. and ive got plans. lap swimming then watching them play ball then home for dinner.
and why are guys to hard to figure out?
No comments:
Post a Comment